Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Dreaming...

Yesterday morning I started contemplating an ad in the Pittsburgh Post Gazette. The ad was for Day Chevy in Monroeville.

~sigh~

Yes, I was having new car fantasies again.

There's no way I can get one for at least a year or so. It's just me and Bernie the Beretta or whatever cheap clunker that would replace her if she would fall apart around me.

However the lease at the Monroeville dealership is so wonderful in some ways and lousy in others. It's a 39 month lease and the payments are only $99 on the Cobalt which is wonder-freaking-ful. The downside is the amount of the down payment, $3000. I'll never have that much hanging around. EVAH!

~big sigh~

Mind you I don't know if I could ever do the whole car payment thing, lease or otherwise. There are certain aspects of my life that I don't trust well enough. But don't we all deserve something shiny and new once in our lives?

0 comments: