Saturday, May 26, 2007

Another Great Album Coming Soon

I got to preview the new Crowded House CD. Seriously, with the state of my hard drive (it's rapidly filling) I wish I could say, this album sucked. Alas, it's pretty damn spectacular.

It's called Time On Earth. (Click on the photo to preorder)



It's due out on July 10th. It's got everything you expect from a Crowded House album. It's got wonderful lyrics, jangly guitars, and Neil Finn's fantastic vocals.

This will be another one for my "Must Have" CD list.

I've liked Crowded House from the very beginning, in the mid to late 80's. I've tried to keep with with Neil's solo career and his work with the brother as well. As I've said, these guys don't disappoint. If you buy one new album this summer, this one might as well be it. I think it's better than the new McCartney.

0 comments: