Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Take Me Back Tuesday - Week 124

From the ladies @ Music Memoirs

Musical Recall 5, 10 & 15

What were your favorite songs albums or artists or all three....5 years ago....10 years ago.....15 years ago.....

(for those of you that don't like counting backwards the years in question are 2002, 1997 and 1992)

2002 saw me regain my love for Elvis Costello

It was the year that this album was released:



My favorite song from the album is My Little Blue Window Oh and in October of that year, I met the man for the first time. Bliss.

1997 saw Erasure releasing one of my favorite albums of all time:



One of my favorite songs on this gem is World's On Fire

1992 was the year I graduated high school. I don't know that there was any particular album from that year that was high on my playlist but these were two albums that I played continuously that year.



Music of the Night was always my favorite song from this musical

Oingo Boingo's 1990 album figured high on my playlist



My favorite song from this album is Try To Believe

(downloads are available for a limited time)

0 comments: