Friday, May 04, 2007

Busy Weekend Yay!

I've got so much to do this weekend that I'll probably need a weekend to recover from my weekend.

I already had an appointment to get my hair trimmed and styled. Yay! I'm sitting at my desk with Deep Mahogany Brown on my head so that the color is back to normalish for the time being. I think I'll back to black cherry in the fall. I really liked that color but it wasn't summery.

Tomorrow I need to get to the gym, for obvious reasons, to Wal-mart, for necessities, and it's the dreaded laundry day. I hate laundry day with a passion. I also need to do my grandma's bill paying. Blergh.

On a plus it's Cinco de Mayo and we have an authentic Mexican restaurant in my hamlet of Charleroi on Mon. The Three Amigos (aka the best damn Mexican restaurant) is having a buffet for $8.95. One word: Yum! Now this isn't your Chi-chi's Mexican. This is the real stuff...run by a Mexican family. It doesn't get much better than this. Plus they really managed to remodel an old Pizza Hut building and make it look gorgeous inside.

Sunday my sister and her youngest are going to go to the Aviary in Pittsburgh. I've never been there, but it's on the North Side near the hospital she was at in Dec. Ah pleasant memories. (Blergh)

I look forward to taking some good birdie pictures this weekend and having some good food on both days.

0 comments: