Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Couldn't I Just Sit Here All Day?

I'm totally beat, and for what reason I really don't know. Yesterday wasn't all that busy, just the 3 minute stop after work to cast my vote for the idiots running for office and then an hour and a half at the gym building some more damn muscle.

I could use a day where I didn't have to go anywhere for anyone. On Saturday's I'm usually roped into going to Aldi's after my workout because it's right next door to the gym. I always ask if there's anything anyone needs when I'm in the area, because my gym is close to Wal-Mart and several grocery stores. I figure its easier to do two things when I'm there, rather than making an extra trip at some other time. I can't afford the gas to be running around like that. As it is, 4 days at the gym really messes with the gas gauge.

I really just want a day to do mindless stuff...

You know like this...


Andrea --

[noun]:

A hermit living in the big city



'How will you be defined in the dictionary?' at QuizGalaxy.com


What big city is it that I live within? Surely they aren't talking about my little hamlet of Charleroi on Mon.

But that's neither here or there. I just want a vegging day. Or rather a day where I can do as I please that's not a damn Saturday or Sunday. For some reason, vegging on a weekend just makes me a cranky girl.

Oh and I'd also like an iced coffee and a nice salad if that's not too much to ask. I know I'm pushing my luck, because the only chance I have of having a day off is Memorial Day and that's just an extension of a weekend which won't make me feel any better, because ultimately I'll feel like I should be doing something else on that day too. ARGH!

And as always...Yes, I would like some cheese with my whine.

0 comments: