Monday, April 30, 2007

I Can Put Away The Third Blanket!

At long last the weather has turned warm enough that I don't have to have 3 blankets on my bed. Yay!

I hate sleeping with blanket upon blanket, but our house is heated the old fashioned way, and I do mean the old fashioned way, with a coal furnace, so the winter nights are always chilly.

I'm pretty sure I can exist with just my comforter and a light blanket now, since we've stabilized into normal temperatures.

This also reminds me that I need to go somewhere soon and find some new bedclothes. That's a weird word isn't it? Bedclothes. Hmmm. What I need is a nice comforter set. It's hard to find one for a twin bed and that's what I sleep on, considering I still live with my parents.

Oh and I'll admit to having a rough time sleeping on a bed bigger than that too. When I'm at a motel/hotel I don't feel right in a queen size bed.

I think I need to take a trip to Ollie's Bargain Outlet or Target. Either place should have something decent to put on the bed. Mind you I could also use a can or two of paint, but that's a project that scares the heck out of me and one I won't even ponder unless I have help and if I can at long last burn the evil corner desk from hell. And while I'm there I could look for a nice area rug for my computer room that hasn't seen a rug in nearly 2 years.

So much shopping to do...so little cash. But hey! I'll be sleeping comfier tonight!

0 comments: