Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Hump Day!

Ah the week is halfway gone already. That alone brings me such joy that I can't begin to describe it.

Usually I share hunks on Wednesday, but I'm not really in the mood for that anymore. Instead...I'll tell you that I've been at You Tube. Which means I've been watching a lot of old video clips.

I'm in love with the Rob Thomas song Little Wonders from Meet The Robinsons. If you havent seen it yet, you have to watch the video. This was the only new song I hunted down on the site, just because I hadn't heard it until Monday.



More men should look like Rob Thomas. And have I mentioned how much I love his music? I wish he'd have an album soon. It seems like forever since Something To Be. And the reason I like Little Wonders is because it sounds more like Matchbox Twenty than his solo album, which was a little to dancey in some spots.

Now for some gratuitous giggles from videos from songs that would be played on Pickle. In fact these are songs I'd like to dedicate to one man that spent a little over a month messing with my mind. (How he found it...I'll never know)

The Byrds - Feel A Whole Lot Better



God those Hullabaloo dancers are really having a time of it? Yikes! I do want the go go boots! I've always wanted go go boots! (random thought, I know)
BTW...When did Tom Petty cover this song? What's it on? I need to hear it badly.

And speaking of Hullabaloo

The Cyrkle's Red Rubber Ball. After all, it should be stuck in everyone's head! Too cute! And these guys are so clean they squeak!



Happy Hump Day...enjoy the videos!

0 comments: