Sunday, April 01, 2007

Blah Blah Bliddity Blah

I need this CD. I need this CD badly. Why? Because I'm not listening to Pickle at the present moment, there are a few very cheesy songs that have left my life.

I miss them. Ok, I miss Pickle too, but for obvious reasons, listening to that station does me no good, even when the music is enjoyable. I must stick with WJPA, though it would ultimately be better if I could just listen to my mp3 player at work, but I'd rather buy the armband for exercising with the damn thing than a speaker, so I guess I'll suffer.

~ Speaking of the mp3 player. Are all headphones crap? Mind you, the one on my Zen and Muvo have both lasted over a year without dying so I shouldn't complain, but then again until the last month or so, I barely used the Zen and my headphones are ready for the trash. I need to find a good pair of headphones for my workouts.

~ Joy! Adam Ant has lost his weight and is looking hot again, though I have a funny feeling he's shaved his head. Click here to see pics. Adam was always one of my favorite 80's hotties. Its good to see him back on his feet.

~ I woke up late this morning. I was going to go to mass this morning, but didn't want to get out of bed at 5:30. So I turned over, thinking I wouldn't sleep much..Ha! Slept til 7:16. Needless to say. I didn't make it to mass. ARGH!

0 comments: