Monday, April 30, 2007

Random 10 - Week 103

From the ladies @ Music Memoirs


10 songs that sum up your weekend...or were on your weekend playlist...and one picture that relates back. (oh, and if you feel like it, tell us why you picked the songs you did)

Everything this week was from a mix CD or my winamp.

Nick Lowe - Where's My Everything
Jimmy Buffett - Weather With You
The Zombies - Time Of The Season
Herman's Hermits - Meet Me On The Corner Down At Joe's Cafe
ABBA - Chiquitita
Justin Hayward - Sometimes Less Is More
Rob Thomas - Little Wonder
Tom Petty - You Don't Know How It Feels
Glass Tiger - Diamond Sun
Keri Noble - Red Wine Til Daylight

And because I haven't done this in a long while: Download

Now for the picture..Something I wish I had this weekend to make it better...

0 comments: