Sunday, April 15, 2007

Sunday Morning Blues

~ I want to exercise but I'm coming down with a cold. Actually I've got a nasty sore throat. I probably should stay home today and go throughout the week. It's not as if I can't exercise in my home. I have the mini-stepper and my ski machine. However my abs won't be getting a workout and that makes me sad.

~ I think it rains more in Southwestern PA than in Seattle or even London. I miss the sunshine. Where is the sunshine? Where is the unseasonably warm temperatures? Huh? Huh?

~ I haven't done any cleaning since last week. Well substantial cleaning that is. I really need to start doing something besides pitching old clothes. I also need to buy a new comforter set for my bedroom and curtains...I hate buying curtains.

~ Today is going to be a reading day, methinks. Not that I have anything against reading...I'd just rather be out and about. I'm an out and about kinda girl. I hate sitting around on my ever expanding butt.

~ I need tea. Lotsa tea. With lotsa lemon. Throat is getting worse....bed is calling...so is the book...but first TEA!

0 comments: