Sunday, April 22, 2007

Random Thoughts

~ I bought the Byrds boxed set at BMG and the total with shipping was $17.72, and this is for a 4 disc set. I bought it mostly to have the song Feel A Whole Lot Better, but The Byrds have so many great tunes and the price was unbelievably right.

~ I went to Round Hill Park yesterday, because I was insanely bored and needed to get out of the house. And hey...I got to take pictures of a squirrel. What more could you ask for?



~ I've still got the plague, though now I'm mostly just sniffly, which is getting very very old.

~ Mutchka lost a fang this week. He's going to the vet tomorrow because I think part of the root is still in his mouth and he's not been eating right. I think my vet owns me at this point.

~ I'm trying to figure out how I'm going to pay off 2 bills by June and still be able to go to a few concerts I want to go to in the 'burgh. Susan Werner is playing Club Cafe in May...and the tix are only $18 bucks on the day of the show, which is when I will know if I can go, because my mum has a pacemaker check on May 9th and I don't want to make any definite plans in case she has to have her pacemaker changed quickly after the appointment.

0 comments: