Sunday, April 15, 2007

Random 10 - Week 101

From those ladies @ Music Memoirs

10 songs that sum up your weekend...or were on your weekend playlist...and one picture that relates back. (oh, and if you feel like it, tell us why you picked the songs you did)

I've had a horrible weekend....sickness...coldness...blech...and my music was really wack-a-doodle.

Erasure - Sunday Girl
(Quite easily the best song on the soon to be released album, Light At The End Of The World)

The Buckinghams - Kind Of A Drag
(Love this cheesy song...and that sums up my weekend)

The Cyrkle - I Wish You Could Be Here
(Hey, anything but Red Rubber Ball!)

Justin Hayward - I Dreamed Last Night (Acoustic)
(My friend Symon from the UK has been trying to send me a copy of this mp3 all weekend. After about 5 tries I finally got a copy that didn't fubar at the end)

Bobby Sherman - Julie Do You Love Me?
(Hey, it was on one of those Have A Nice Day CDs. And it got stuck in my head too)

Gordon Lightfoot - Carefree Highway
(This is one of my favorite Gordon songs right now)

Warren Zevon - Keep Me In Your Heart
(sniffle...cry...sniffle)

George Harrison - Horse To Water
(There's someone to be thanked for me playing this song too many times this weekend.)

ABBA - Winner Takes It All
(Erm why did a certain person play this song for someone this week but not me? Huh? Huh? Tell me why? NOW! No I'm not cranky about it, just curious.)

Matchbox Twenty - Disease
(Yeah...that's me)

And the picture

0 comments: