Saturday, April 14, 2007

Another Boring Saturday

Well, I've done just about all I've got to do today. I've been to the bank. I've been to the gym for over an hour even though I feel a cold or something of that nature, coming on. I've done some grocery shopping. Oh and my very favorite, I've done the laundry.

I need to get a life. I also need to get some money...because you know what? Right now I can't afford to buy a damn tank of gas, to use on something frivolous like going out.

PAH!

Which means the highlight of my Saturday night is going to be heading out to church for evening mass.

~sigh~

At least I got out for a few beers last night. Maybe tomorrow if the slushy snow we are expecting doesn't cause havoc, I'll do something.

Shall I have a pity party for myself now?

Yes, I think I shall.

1

2

3

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

0 comments: