Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Ever Have One Of Those Days?

Well yesterday definitely gets labeled that way. I had to take 2 cats to the vet...then everyone wanted us to stop at Wendy's for Frosty's to bring home.

The vet scared the crap out of Oogie, literally. We had to clean the cat carrier because the poor kid poo'd on the way home. I never knew getting shots and wormed was that trauma inspiring. However when they say the shots will make your pet lethargic, they lie. Oogie's not been lethargic a minute in his life.

I come home to a smell of gas in our house. Not good. Ended up having to evacuate every man woman and beast for several hours. As of now our gas is turned off and we have to have a plumber come and change several fittings.

I had to cart all the beasts down to my grandmother's house til we were given the all clear by Columbia Gas. I'm putting the beasties on a diet. Damn they are fat butts, the lot of them. It had to be good exercise carting them back and forth last night.

Ended up emailing someone I didn't wish to email as a result, because I could think of no one who would listen. It's a good thing I didn't receive a reply. It's probably best that way, and not to worry, my radio isn't on this morning, since I'm making the trip to Pittsburgh with my sister so she can go to the doctor's.

Hopefully today will be better, because I don't think I can handle another day like yesterday.

0 comments: