Thursday, April 26, 2007

No Motivation

I skipped going to the gym last night because...well because I just didn't feel like driving to Belle Vernon.

I did do 35 minutes of cardio on my ski machine in the basement though, so that should count for something, right?

Tonight we're supposed to get bad storms. ARGH! I want to get 4 days in at the gym at least a week. However if the rain is as bad as they have been saying it's going to be, I'm not going.

Yeah, I'm so full of getting myself into shape, aren't I? Actually, I have been good about going, but this week for some reason, perhaps the PMS, I would just rather be under the covers.

The only thing I really want to do is leave.

I keep saying this, knowing full well that I can't go anywhere. It's the end of the month and money has been very tight this month...and next month isn't going to be much better, what with concerts and vet bills and CDs that I've preordered being released.

~big sigh~

The problem is, I don't know anything that will motivate me right now to do anything.

~even bigger sigh~

Any suggestions?

0 comments: