Monday, April 02, 2007

How Odd

I've never changed the station on my clock radio in my bedroom, for one reason. Pickle doesn't exist on my clock radio. Yes, it's set at 99.3 but no, The Pickle is not the station that comes in. For some odd reason, the station that holds the spot of 99.3 that comes in loud and clear in my room is the Laurel Highlands Rock Station in Altoona, PA.

Crikey!

I'm usually awake and out of bed before my radio comes on. In fact, I usually don't even hear it until it turns into a shrill buzz. Today I came into my room to check on my chicken cat, Bootsie. (She's getting brave in the evenings. Last night she slept on my bed with me)

Well when I walked into the room the music startled me. It was one of the hard rock/hair bands that I liked.

Def Leppard.

And the song?

Bringing On The Heartbreak

Yeah. I think they were trying to tell me something.

I probably should go back to bed now or perhaps I should just start praying for serenity.

~ Edit...6:04 a.m. and I'm not listening to The Pickle. Be proud. Be very proud. (Justin Hayward is singing In The Bleak Midwinter, which is oddly soothing)

0 comments: