Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Caption This

A few week's ago the Pickled Herring (PH) posted pictures of his pets on the station's website. "The Fishy One" has a dog Molly and a cat Sally. Both are adorable...but that's not the point here. The point is....the photos were captioned..but the captions weren't amusing.

So, since I'm full of snark....I'm going to caption them on my own...



Molly: Gee, Fish, just what I always wanted a kitten! Now I have a pet too! Pant Pant...slobber....
Sally: The two of you will pay for this when I rule the world, and I will rule the world!



Sally: Ah...erm, excuse me...I didn't realize you were in here, Fishy. AHHHHH! My eyes! I didn't need to see all that!

Suddenly the forces of evil overtake the cat...



Sally: It's time for payback for all that dry food you've been feeding me. This is freezing cold water and I know how to use the shower nozzle. Muhahahaha!

Sally takes aim....

I told you I would rule the world! Now open a can of cat food now or else your Fishy butt is going to have icicles hanging from it!

0 comments: