Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Day 4 Of The Plague

I think the Nyquil is finally starting to work. I almost feel human today. Maybe I won't live off of cough drops.

I'm sick of having colds like this. This is the 3rd time this year that I've had this plague. It's getting pretty damn old.

I've never been sick like this before and frankly I'm annoyed by it.

I'm sick of coughing up a lung....I'm sick of being stuffy....I'm sick of the Nyquil Superhighway that isn't even producing good dreams anymore.

Blech!

I want to try to get a little exercise in today, because if I don't well..I'll just further expand and I'll be crankier than usual. I'm just worried I'll make myself worse. I know one thing. I won't be doing any cardio and I'll be sucking a cough drop the whole time.

Why can't I just have one day to sleep this plague off? Why? Why? Why?

And why can't there be any good music on the radio that will soothe me into a pleasant stupor? Sunshine Of Your Love just doesn't cut it....neither does that damn Bobby Sherman song that annoys the hell out of me. One would think someone was reading my blog again, but I know his IP, so I'm pretty damn sure he's staying away. Thank God.

If this plague lasts any longer I'm going to go off the deep end.

Send meds...send tea....send good music...PLEASE

0 comments: