Saturday, April 28, 2007

It's That Time Of Year Again...

When the warmth comes....so does the sunny music. And we all know who the king of sunny music is, right?

JIMMY BUFFETT!!

Anyone that doesn't like at least one Buffett song needs to have their brain altered so that they have a sense of humor.

The new album this summer is Take The Weather With You and it includes a cover of the Crowded House classic, Weather With You, which is one of my favorite songs from the 80's.

My brother sent me a copy of the song in an email so I could hear it before I got my copy of the disc, which he made for me. Bless his cotton socks. My brother is a nice guy.

I was pleasantly surprised by the cover too. It really did justice to Neil Finn's wonderful tune.

With this album on its way...the only things I need now to get my summer kick started...are a few warm days and a cute new bathing suit.

0 comments: