Thursday, April 12, 2007

I Confess!

I'm a shopaholic! I need a 12 Step Program. And J. C. Penney's needs to stop making really cool clothes that I'm going to want to buy.

I just spent 62 bucks on a pair of shorts, a skirt and a sweater.

Someone stop me!

This is madness!

I can't even wear the stuff yet, because the weather is so anti-spring/warm.

I just can't help myself. I love clothes. I love clothes almost as much as I love music. Almost. And really that's a pretty close almost.

I've always had a passion for clothes.

It comes from my strong desire to fit in...which never quite worked, because I have a strange style unto myself. I can gravitate from super conservative to trendy to sleazy (though not that often) to vintage.

Now I've got to figure out how I'm going to pay off the Penney's charge now that I've run up a sizable bill.

Please don't let me go to Macy's...because I might be able to pay that bill off this month.

0 comments: