Sunday, April 08, 2007

Easter Recap

~ Can I just say..."I'm so full" I'm full of tasty Easter goodies....I'm full to the gizzard, and I don't even have a gizzard. I've also been told "I'm full of shit" but I think that's a given to those that know me well.

~ Don't ever start cleaning closets etc on Easter. I makes for a large mess. Honest. I've got 3 more bags of old clothes for Goodwill. I need to do this to make way for the new clothes I've bought. And how is it that I can get rid of 3 bags of stuff and still not have room for the stuff that I do have?

~ I listened to this CD way too much this weekend.



Jesus Christ Superstar is one of my favorite musicals. I've seen it twice and both times loved it.

~ I discovered a new artist this weekend. Yay for the ever expanding CD list.



If you like artists like Charlotte Martin, Susan Werner and Lene Marlin...you'll probably like Emm Gryner. Why does the CD have to be so expensive though? I'm glad this one resides on my hard drive at this point.

~ I had a philosophical discussion with mom about Judas. It was a discussion on whether he's a saint or if he was "Damned for all time" as a result of his actions. A tricky religious discussion that's for sure.

~ I spent way too much time in church. I was at the Easter Vigil service last night that lasted 2.5 hours and I woke up to make sure my dad got to the 8 a.m. mass. My priest told me I was a glutton for punishment. Funny..I think I've heard that before...and yes, I am. Always have been. Always will be.

~ Bootsie poked her head out of the door. She's been getting braver and braver. I even managed to snap a picture of her when she ventured out from behind the bed to a perch in full view of anyone walking into my bedroom.


Bootsie: I'm not going to kill Kenny, but I will if you don't stop looking at me!

0 comments: