Friday, April 06, 2007

I'm A Happy Girl

I sent "The Fishy One" an Easter e-card yesterday, and I kinda fretted over the intelligence of doing that, but I couldn't not send him something for the holiday.

See I have this thing...I like "The Fishy One" and I really miss his emails and whatnot. He was my friend in the box and well he's brought me a lot of joy and amusement that I've missed.

Well he viewed the ecard and sent me a thank you email this morning.

Big sigh of relief.

We won't even discuss how happy I was to get that email, because it makes me look like a goober of the highest degree.

Suffice to say I think I've made peace with "The Fishy One," and that is a very good thing.

I extended the olive branch and made a peace offering of a George Harrison bootleg...I'm going to copy it for him...and well...don't tell him...but I'm going to make a mix cd for him too, just because. Well, just because...I want to. I'd do it for any of my other friends and I do, so why not him?

I hope he enjoys them.

0 comments: