Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Take Me Back Tuesday - Week 119

From the ladies @ Music Memoirs

A bit of song association...I'm going to give you a some words and you tell us what song best describes them.

The weather: The Buckinghams - Kind Of A Drag
The nasty weather has really beend kind of a drag

Your state of mind: Billy Joel - My Life
The lyrics to this one say it all right now.

Cheese: Bobby Sherman - Julie Do You Love Me?
This cheese needs a little wine to go with it.

Wine:The Moody Blues - Send Me No Wine

Sports: Justin Hayward - Learning The Game
I'm sure there's some sport to go with this song.

Spring:Basia - Springtime Laughter
It's springtime, but I'm not laughing.

Road Trip: The Wallflowers - Sleepwalker
I remember my roadtrip to Strongsville OH with this song on the mix CD I made.

Radio: Elvis Costello - Radio Sweethearts
Play one more for my radio sweetheart...erm. Nevermind I won't go there.

Yawn: Grey Eye Glances - Sleepy
Zzzzzzz

Your favorite movie: Danny Elfman - Edward Scissorhands Theme
This is my favorite movie and my favorite score by Danny Elfman

TV:The Friendly Indians - I Know, You Know The theme for Psych, my favorite show

0 comments: