Monday, April 16, 2007

Nyquil! I Need Nyquil!

I've got the hippy hippy shake shakes....a cough....a nose that's ready to run away...however the sore throat is gone. Well la di da da for that.

I'm miserable.

I'm cranky.

I want to hurt people that bother me.

I want to never hear the song Monday Morning by Fleetwood Mac ever again. I hate it when people think its funny to play stuff like that just because it's Monday...Well pass the memo on that on Tuesday you play Tuesday Afternoon.

There is no such thing as sick days where I work, so I have to go in and be miserable for 8 very long hours. I don't want to put real clothes on, but I don't think the boss or anyone that might wander into the office would appreciate me in my jammies and my sockies, though it would make me exceedingly happy to be that way.

Actually the only way I'd be happy right now is if I could be in my bed with the covers pulled up to my nose and a buttload of Nyquil lurking nearby so I could get rid of this plague that my family is passing around.

0 comments: