Sunday, April 01, 2007

This Is Just An Awful Day

I'm an emotional mess today. In between tears and exercise and celebrating my dad's birthday a day early as well as other unpleasant surprises that also showed up early, I've fallen apart.

I'm still baffled at how one person can totally ignore the fact that my feelings were wounded and another can just ignore me completely after she caused havoc in my life.

I need to find some place to go and lick my wounds, because my faith in humanity has been shaken. (Mind you I don't have much faith in humanity to start with)

I'm trying to sort things out financially, so I can start putting money away for other things...like the weekend trips I want to start making in a few months. All of that makes me worry more. Plus I need things. OK, I don't need things, I want things. There's something about spring that makes me want to refurbish my wardrobe. And well there will always be music that I want. That's a given.

It all adds up to me being in a lousy frame of mind right now.

I just want to sleep and sleep and forget, and today I could almost do that. The sleeping part, that is. The forgeting is a totally different story.

0 comments: