Saturday, July 31, 2004

Another Saturday Night

Another Saturday Night...And I Ain't Got Nobody

It was a nice day today. Oddly enough I still haven't had that leave me alone weekend, and I might not have that any time soon, but my nerves are calm and I'm enjoying myself. I just hate typing an entry on a Saturday Night at 10:30.

I had most of the day as "Me" time, which I needed. I've started reading another book. This is the 3rd this week, which is great for me, cos I've been sluggish lately.

The best part of today was going out to eat. Yeah, when food is the only excitement in your life, you know its bad. We went to Boston Beanery and had appetizers and sandwiches. Yum! They make the best curly fries there. Mmmmm Mmmmm good, except when you are on a diet!

Then we did a bit of shopping. I now have half a friendship bracelet! Woot! I never had one of these when I was in school and they were the in thing. Feel my pain. I was so unloved. I'm still unloved, but I don't care as much now. Anyway I have a Happy Bunny freindship bracelet that says "Hi, Cram It!" I love Happy Bunny! I also have a cute little sweattype outfit from my favorite store, Dots.

So all in all, a good day, and tomorrow is going to be just as nice. I'm finally going to see Delovely and we're going to Cold Stone Creamery for ice cream afterwards. Mmmmm. Yes, the way to this girl's heart is through her stomach.

0 comments: