Monday, July 12, 2004

Monday Music Mambo

Monday Music Mambo

First Monday meme posted is the first one done. I'm in the need of a post that isn't me complaining or whining or whatnot anyway.

So let's get down and dirty and mambo!



dance: if ya wanna
club: Metropol, oh how I miss that one
saturday night: is alright
strobe: lights
boogie: woogie bugle boy
fever: when ya kiss me, fever when you hold me tight
jazz: Diana Krall
chorus: line


Now it's time to get the Mambo on. Are you all ready?

1. Have you ever done any line dances like the electric slide or the Macarena?
I've tried to do several of them. I'm not sure if I've succeeded.

Dances I've attempted...

1. Electric Slide
2. Macarena
3. Achy Breaky
4. Hokey Pokey..and I think I achy breaky-ed something
5. Locomotion

2. Do you like to dance?
I love to dance. I don't even care how stupid I look when I do it. I'll even go out on the dance floor when I haven't been drinking!!

3. Where's your favorite place to dance?
It used to be a great club in the Strip District, Metropol. They did 80's night on Saturdays. It was great. Now the club is no more and 80's night is gone and I can only dance in my bedroom. Cry me a river...just not with Justin Timberlake!

4. When you dance, what's your favorite kind of music to dance to?
As you might have already guess, 80's music. I'll even go as far as saying Duran Duran and Erasure. I love 80's new wave almost as much as I love the 60's sounds. Oh and I can dance to that stuff too!


5. What one dance best describes your personality?
The Funky Chicken! What else?

0 comments: