Thursday, July 29, 2004

Dreaming My Dreams

It's been a long time since I had a dream with my Moody Men in it. I don't know if it's because I've been in a funk about things or if it's the fact I've been listening to Bernie Barlow's Golden CD as much as I was listening to the Time Traveller Box set.

It doesn't matter though I had a dream with my Moodies in it. Can I go back to bed now? I mean these dreams are few and far between, so I'd like to enjoy this one, even though it doesn't involve any snogging of any of my honey bunny pookie pies.

I don't know how it came to be but I was sitting either back stage or on the bus with the guys after they finished a show. I recall seeing Norda Mullen (the flautist) and I'm pretty sure I was chatting with Bernie Barlow (my car's namesake) when John came by discussing tour dates for next year.

I recall the dates July 1 and the 5th were mentioned.

That's when I asked Justin what venue these dates were for. I was stoked about the idea of a July 1st show, cos it was the day before my birthday. I know I was muttering that it shouldn't be at Post Gazette Pavillion. (Starlake in my dreams)

That's when someone, mentioned that Pittsburgh would be the 5th of July rather than the 1st. (which was a Saturday in my dream) I moaned and said I'd have to ask for the day off. I was worried about something that was a year in advance! Cos it had to be! Why you ask? Because I was sitting with the band after a concert in this dream! I don't recall the Moody Blues ever playing Pittsburgh twice in one year.

Well, it was a dream, so anything could happen, but it just seemed so odd. And John's tush in those jeans looked so nice. And sitting with the Hayward was nice too.

If you need me, I'll be in bed.



And I'll be dreaming about them.

0 comments: