Wednesday, July 14, 2004

Wednesday Mind Hump

Wendnesday Mind Hump

It's hump day! It's hump day!

This Wednesday is Cow Appreciation Day so let's make this hump "udderly moovelous"! Using the letters of H-O-L-S-T-E-I-N list seven things on your fantasy wish list! The key word here is FANTASY!! So milk it for all it's worth!

Well before I start this I want to thank all the cows out there for making this possible! Moo, to you! I want to thank all the little cows! I want to thank all the big cows.. Oh and I want to thank these cows for having such a good time!!

OK, now that is out of my system, you said things on my fantasy wish list? Oh goodie..and yay for having an H and an L in Holstein!!!

Hayward, Justin -- like you didn't know that was coming

O the big "O" with the letter "H" man and the letter "L" man
Lodge, John aka LODGEY! --- like you didn't know that was coming either!

Stereo -- a Bose system thank you very much
Tons of chocolate sauce (to co with "H" & "L")
Erasure concert within traveling distance
I would wish for front row seats to a Moody Blues show, but I have 2/3 of them with me, so why bother?
New car -- mini cooper preferrably, but will my H and L fit inside?


Now that you're all warmed up let's do some "Getting To Know You" humping!

1. An artist paints your portrait while you are engaging in one of your favorite activities...what would you be doing? What would the title of the portrait be?
I would be sleeping! (what did you think I was going to say?) Letter "H" would be at the corner of the bed with his guitar, singing me to sleep. The pose would look something like this



only with "H" on the corner of the bed. (BTW buy this album it's great)

The title of this portrait? "Let me sing you a lullaby"

2. You come in a bottle and you have magical properties, what are you? Examples: genie, pancake syrup, etc... What would be on your instruction label?
Don't Shake Me! Whatever You Do, Don't Shake Me! will be on the label. I have the power to make you belch, but if you shake me, I'll explode!

I'm a can of Coke Classic!

3. You've just been selected as a poster child for a make-believe organization. What is the organization and why have they specifically chosen you?
SAMT is the organization. Save America's Musical Taste. They've chosen me, because I am the best person to explain to the citizen's of this great land of ours, why they need to stop buying albums by Britney, Christina, Hillary Duff and anything remotely resembling them...and any other talentless crap being passed off as music today.

I will show America a better musical future...

4. "You can fly, you can fly, you can fly"! ...and you are NOT Peter Pan! Who or what are you?
Well thank god, I'm not Peter Pan! I'm the Green Fairy! (watch Moulin Rouge to better understand!)

5. If you had a vanity horn on your vehicle (one which plays a song) what song would your horn blow to announce your arrival?
Not a hard one "Lovely To See You" the Moody Blues -- which used to be the tag line on my old template, but I can't find a place to put it on this one. sniffle!

Happy Hump Day to all of you! Now go on out there and get your own hump on!

0 comments: