Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Happy Birthday John Lodge

Happy Birthday John Lodge

Today, June 20th, one of my favorite musicians was born.

It was 59 years ago today,that the world was blessed with the beauty that is John Lodge. He is probably one of the kindest, sweetest musicians out there. And I should know, I've met him.

John is a true gentlemen and he treats his fans with respect. He's almost always happy to pose for a picture, sign an autograph and best of all, give out hugs that you will never ever ever, if you live to be a million, forget.

On June 20, 1945, a mold was broken in Heaven. John was born, and there could be no other like him.

In 59 years since his birth, John has brought smiles to countless fans all over the world, myself included. He's kept the faith alive, in everything he does. (pun intended)

So for all the smiles that he's given to me, and the many more I hope to receive because I've been lucky enough to have been exposed to his musical talent..nay genius, I want to wish him the happiest of birthdays.

I hope Kirsten gives you the B-day snogging of your life! (lucky woman!!)




Credit -- This image was taken by Lady Starlight at the 6/19/04 Atlantic City show

0 comments: