Monday, July 05, 2004

Monday Madness

Monday Madness

This week, Monday Madness is the second meme! Here we go!

'Tis Monday once again! This week we're going to try some more 'fill-in-the-blanks' questions.....

1. I usually clean my house/room on weekends , or about every 6 days.
2. My favorite Sunday night program to watch on television is Coupling, and drat I missed it tonight.
3. Monday morning I usually waking up thinking, " Oh God, what's next?"
4. To wind down at the end of a busy day, I like to read a cheesy romance novel.
5. I try not to call anyone on the phone until after 10 a.m.
6. And I NEVER call anyone after 10 p.m.
7. When I don't have to get up to go to work or school, I sleep in until 8.
8. I have too many telephones in my house.
9. I usually answer the phone on the 8th ring.(because I'm checking the caller id)
10. When I know I should be sleeping, but am having a hard time falling asleep, I usually read a book to relax myself.

0 comments: