Saturday, July 10, 2004

I Just Don't Care Anymore

I Just Don't Care Anymore

What an odd day yesterday was. Firstly for the better part of the evening I thought I was going to die. The nausea returned for the first time since the Atlantic City trip. God, it's been over for a month now. Pardon me while I cry some.

I found a cure for it though.

You won't believe this.

Justin Hayward

In particular this picture.



The editing that I did to this picture cured my nausea. And to think, I thought J'tin's loud obnoxious shirts made people nauseous. I guess I was wrong.

And speaking of pictures. Has anyone tried the photo hosting blogger thing? I've been thinking of trying it out, but now I haven't been anywhere to snap any pictures. Maybe I'll start carrying the camera with me when I go to put in my hours at my boss's other business in P'burgh. Eventually I'm going to come to really like it there, and I don't want to do that, because I don't have the time or the money to love the city.

Now onto another random subject, because I just don't have the attention span. I downloaded a Diana Krall concert yesterday.

Yes, my friends you read that correctly, DIANA KRALL! The worst of it is that I'm enjoying it.

Now I know some of you that read my ramblings like the lady, and most of you know that I've been less than cordial when it comes to Krallomort. I have a hard time liking the wives of my concubines. I guess Diana's growing on me like a bad fungus.

The show I downloaded, the 2003 Marciac Jazz Festival. It's a soundboard recording, so it's pretty much perfect. I've listened to 2 songs already, and much to my chagrin, I love it.

The Music Whore is mellowing in her old age. What next? A love-in for Marie Hayward? A dance-a-thon for Heather Mills?

I sincerely hope not. I need to retain some amount of snarky. After all, if I were all sweetness and light I'd be terribly boring. A certain amount of snark is needed in life. So I guess from now on it all belongs to Mrs Hayward. Oh and to talentless musicians that are clogging the airwaves.


But wait, I need one more snark on Krallomort. SMILE WOMAN!



For god sake, you are standing next to Elvis Costello and he's your husband. Truly my darling Krallomort the only way you could do better would be to stand next to



or maybe



But still, Ms Krall, you have it good. He's handsome, in the rock n' roll hall of fame (my moody men aren't...GRRRRRRR) and he's one of the finest songwriters of all time.

SMILE!

Like this

I think this is as close as we can get to a smile from the lady



Cos she won't even smile when she wins a Grammy!



Geeze!

That ends the Music Whore's snarking on Krallomort. Though I would be eternally grateful if she'd smile and stop looking like a sourpuss or Miss Piggy.


0 comments: