Monday, July 12, 2004

Monday Madness

Monday Madness

I almost forgot to do this one. Bad me! Bad me! Actually I fell asleep before it was posted!

1. I like my job. False: at least today as I'm getting ready to drive to Pittsburgh I don't like my job.
2. I find time to 'smell the flowers' so to speak. False: I try to relax a bit each day.
3. I have no problem thinking of things to write about in my blog.True: There's always something to rant about!
4. 'Organization' is my middle name! HA! False, nuff said
5. If 'Plan A' doesn't work, there's always a 'Plan B.' And when Plan B fails..go back to sleep...uh False
6. I adjust easily to new surroundings. False...see answer 1 for an example of this.
7. I'd rather work 'behind the scenes' than 'in the spotlight.'False! I want my 15 minutes and I want all of them!
8. I'm happy where I am, at this point in my life.False to infinity and beyond! This is so not what I wanted to be doing with my life. And my novel is still unpublished. Cries!!
9. I can wake up in the morning without an alarm clock. Sad, but True
10. I can function pretty well on less than 8 hours of sleep. True, but I may be a trifle cranky!

0 comments: