Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Wednesday Mind Hump

Wednesday Mind Hump

Ok, it's time for me to get my hump on. Now where's Lodgey? And if he's not available, where's the Hayward? I'm not humping until I have them!

~taps foot~

.... as a warm-up, using the letters L-U-N-A-C-Y reveal six peculiar activities or rituals you do only at night -- something that other people might consider somewhat looney or at the very least, a little odd. Okie dokie smokie -- now that we're warmed up we're going to have a little fun with free association aka "I say ____, you think ___". Ready? Set? C'mon -- let's hump like crazy!

Lights out
Under Moonshine
Nightlight in the hall so I don't kill myself if I have to go potty!
A nice book to help me fall asleep
Cocoa sometimes makes it easier to sleep
You know, this has made me sleepy, I'm going back to bed.

01. diamonds are a girls best friend.
02. nights in White Satin
03. wrestle mania
04. blaze of glory
05. candlestick wick
06. child hives (children give me hives, I'm allergic)
07. tiptoe Through the tulips
08. homemade goodies
09. zoom lens
10. joint High
11. polka dot
12. rhythm is a dancer

Back by popular demand: The Guess-A-Hump!!

Can I just say...oh freaking hell! I thought this was gone and like the cat, it came back to torture me.

My hump is pretty. My hump is blonde, my hump is sitting on top of my monitor right now. My hump lives in a plastic case. Everynight before I go to bed, I say a few words to my hump, I even tell my hump I love you. My hump doesn't care.

0 comments: