Tuesday, July 20, 2004

The Music Whore's Top 10

The Music Whore's Top 10 Reasons To Love John Lodge

I'm going all out for my Moody Man's b-day. This is my list of why you just gotta love they Lodgey!

10. He stopped doing "Words You Say" on this tour.

09. He's the Moody Man with the least amount of fashion faux pas, which means he'd never be caught dead wearing something like this:



However strangely endearing the freaky print might be.

08. His songs are open and honest...and make no sense at all.

I'm in a state of permanent confusion - Magic - Keys of the Kingdom Well aren't we all John, aren't we all.

07. Hugs - You ain't felt nothing like a Lodgey hug!

06. He looks good in leather.



05.He knows how to shake his groove tha-ang on stage. (unlike some other stationary guitarists...cough..cough..Justin)

04. His voice is like sex...speaking voice that is!

03. The Lodgey Look!

Example:



02. His Tushie!



And the number 1 reason to love John Lodge....

The answers to these questions: Taken from an interview from the Weekend Post - Nottingham in May of this year.

Q&A: Describe one of the happiest days of your life so far.

JL: Getting married. In 1968. We're still together. She's still
putting up with me.

Q&A: Who's your best friend?

JL: My wife. She's the only person I can trust. I've got a few mates
who I play golf with. I'm a member of the Variety Club so I play a lot
of their golfing events. I've also got two of my own golf charities.
A lot of my friends take part in those.

Q&A: What cause would you die for?

JL: My family.


Lodgey is a good man! As I said before, when they made him, they broke the mold.

0 comments: