Monday, July 26, 2004

Monday Madness

Ok, let's go a little bit insane and do the Monday Madness Meme. I'm going to try to keep my meme's down to just 3 a week. My two Monday Meme's and the Mind Hump. So, here goes nothing!

'If you had your choice between this and that, what would you do?'

1. Skipping and Running Skipping, cos it doesn't give me a crick in the side!

2. Coke or Pepsi Coke please! I'm addicted to the fizzy stuff!

3. Rock or Hip Hop The Music Whore prefers Classic Rock

4. Laptop or Desktop Desktop, cos I can't type on laptops very well
5. Cold Weather or Hot Weather Uh, I'm a middle of the road kinda girl myself. I like warm!

6. Swimming or Bicycling Swimming, cos I can hurt myself a little less, doing that. I can just

7. Chocolate or Vanilla Chocolate, please

8. Day or Night Night.

9. Looks or Brains A little of both doesn't hurt. I will admit I'm a sucker for a pretty face though.

10. Cable, DSL, or Dial-Up DSL! Nuff said

0 comments: