Sunday, July 25, 2004

Wrapping Up The Week

Wrapping Up The Week

I can't believe how fast this month has gone. It seems like only yesterday I was bitching about how awful it was going to be turning thirty. Well, I've been 30 for about 23 days now and I guess it isn't so bad. Actually, its no different from being 29 or 18. OK, it's different from being 18, cos I was much much thinner then.

Anyhow, what was my week like? Boring sums it up in a nutshell.

~ No Pittsburgh jaunts for me this week. Not of the work variety or the extracurricular variety. That changes tomorrow. Haven't decided if that's a good thing or a bad (make me insane) thing.

~ I did advance in making Moody Mistress her birthday present. So far she has the Erasure compilation that I mentioned the other day. (with artwork, looking all spiffy) She will have the Atlantic City Moody Blues show too, with artwork. (as soon as I finish it)

But the crowning glory is that other mix I'm working on. The 20 Reasons she should have a happy birthday.

Well I found a creative way to do that mix. All the songs I use are a reason. It will make more sense when I post that later this week.

~ I had one day to myself! Woot! Yesterday was relaxing. That's how I got the mix done. Today, my friend is visiting. I have no idea what we're doing but I'm sure it will take up most of the day. (I'm kinda hoping that De-lovely is involved somehow)

~ I started reading another book this week. (oye is my side bar in need of updating) The book is called When Bruce met Cyn. I picked it up at Wal-mart when my friend decided she needed to get her haircut after she exercised me (at the walking path..I feel so much like Fido) on Monday. Told me that I didn't need to bring my purse, and then drags me to WAL-MART. I'm sorry, that's cruel. So she bought me a soda and a book. (Of course, she gets to read it next) It's quite a funny read, worth checking out. The author, since I very nearly forgot to mention it was Lori Foster. Go check it out. NOW!

0 comments: