Friday, July 23, 2004

You Can Stand Me Up At The Gates Of Hell

You Can Stand Me Up At The Gates Of Hell


Oh wait, there are no gates in Charleroi, it only feels like it there are. Oh and remember how I said I wanted to have a "Leave Me Alone" weekend. Well, it's not happening. I don't know why it's so hard for some people to do things on their own. I like being alone. I want to be left alone for 48 hours. Why can people not grasp that?

I want to sit at home and read and make mix cds and write and not do a damn thing if I don't feel like doing it. Why oh why do people have to call me and tell me I'm going to be going out, even after I said no.

This friend of mine that does this to me every weekend, is one that you can't say no to either. I love her dearly, but she makes me absolutely nutty. If I do say no, she finds a way to show up anyway.

There's a certain amount of unfairness to the whole situaion.

Oh and I should mention she should understand that I need to save money. After all, she's the one going to Atlantic City with me in September. Going to the Olive Garden or anywhere else where a meal is going to cost more than 10 bucks is really out of the question. I would like to be able to buy things in Jersey!

GAH!

Do you think if I hide, she won't find me?

0 comments: