Thursday, July 22, 2004

Stuff and Nonsense

Ok, no meme's today. Yippee! I'm thinking I might take a break from a few of the meme's for a week, because I'm getting frustrated. I do them cos it's fun, but oddly my favorite meme's haven't been fun to me lately. But never mind that, it's stuff and nonsense time.

~ First bit of stuff. My guess a hump. A few of you were close, and I do believe one of you got it right.

My hump is a picture of Justin Hayward in a plastic frame.

This picture



Clicky on him to see him full size. He's sure pretty to look at on my monitor!

~ Next up. Mary Kate Olsen. Is it drugs? Is it anorexia? Do I care? Not really. I feel terrible that she has so much money and she can't cope with life so she has to starve herself or do drugs or whatever. If she wants to return to normal life, she can donate some cash to me. I'll gladly try to cope with being fabulously wealthy for being an ugly annoying kid on tv and video.

~ Speaking of fucked up things. And sorry if that word with an "f" in it offends, but that's all that I can use when talking about Michael Jackson and the quadruplets. Uh, shouldn't there be a law against spreading around sperm to create children when you are about to go up on child molesation charges?

I'm not sure how I feel about his whole case. I don't think I believe he could hurt a child, but I also don't think that with all the money he has, he's fit to be around them. There's just something not right about that man. Something very not right.

~ Justin and the Monte Carlo Moody Blues concert. Sit down for this. Justin. C'mere sweetie pookie pie. My darling dearest sexist manwhore, what the fuck were you thinking? Oh wait, I did call you a "man" whore. Which means you weren't thinking.

Yes, it's wonderful to have that "exclusive" show. Oh and the gathering you are putting together for the 1000 uber rich fans, is sure to be nice. From one of your fans that makes less than 20000 a year, can I just say, FUQUA! Just Fuqua you and the horsey you rode in on, you nasty nasty studmuffin you! That's just cruel and you should be punished severely for it. John should put Words You Say in that show, and he should make it 10 minutes long. No wait it is 10 minutes long, he should make it 10 minutes longer!! Oh and you should have to have sex with your wife! Oh wait, no, I can't be that cruel.

Ok, it's time for some nonsense

~ The diet thing. I'm unamused by everything. The scale goes down. Two days later it's back up. I know I've lost at least 4 - 5 lbs, but that isn't enough. I've been trying my damnedest for about 3 months, only to lose 5 lbs? ARGH!

~ Not My Slave is sitting in the recycle bin waiting for the delete to happen. I'm not touching this one anymore. A break is not enough. This needs to go away. I know I spent countless hours, days and months on these 230 odd pages, but its not working for me and I can't figure out how to make it work. So right now for me, this story doesn't exist.

~ I think the pooch says it all

0 comments: