Friday, July 30, 2004

Happy Birthday MoodyMistress

Everyone needs to go and wish MoodyMistress a happy birthday today. I'm hoping she gets my present today. If not, I'll ruin one of her surprises and post this here as my b-day wish to one of my best moody friends.



Hope your b-day is Moodiful and Costelloful and a whole bunch of other nice things.

The Music Whore says this and because her part time job is being the High Priestess of the Church of Hayward, she deems it so, because she asked the blonde god. (and he said it was good)

The Music Whore is also a part time follower in the Church of Lodge. He too says that a Moodiful and Costelloful day is in order.

You can't disregard the voices of the Gods. (Why? Cos one of them might start singing Words You Say at any minute)

Hope you have a great day, filled with cake and ice cream...

Oh and not forgetting

0 comments: