Sunday, July 18, 2004

Projects You Should Never Start

Projects You Should Never Start

I took it upon myself to try to delete some posts from the blog today. Oye! What an annoying thing to do. I was deleting some of the fanfiction and other assorted stories from the site. I'm down below 1000 posts. That's kinda sad, but the end result of Man Out Of Time is nothing like what you'd find in the archives here. Man Out of Time is the story that ended up called Broken Dreams. I also deleted as many of the Not My Slave posts from the blog.

What you may still find here:

Love Eternal: A historical fanfic with two of my favorite musicians
Distorted Angel: which is also on my fanfic site.
An Innocent Man, which ended up called You Want Her Too, at the end.

There may be others lurking here and I'll let them remain, but the big ones are removed. If anyone wants to read these, don't hesitate to ask. I'll send them over to you. I'm always writing something or other.

I just can't believe how many posts I've deleted. And I'm not even sure how to get to the others. Blogger used to be easy to maneuver around, all you had to know was a date. You can't search that way anymore. That really truly sucks, because I'd like to clean up the blog some more. Alas it wasn't really meant to be, I suppose.

On that note, I'll go back to working on my current story, which is less stressful than this is.

0 comments: