Wednesday, July 07, 2004

Wednesday Mind Hump

Wednesday Mind Hump

I'm so not in the mood for a hump, unless it's from the Hayward today. But like the good ole trooper that I am I shall try and make this at least a halfway decent hump, after which I have to go to Pittsburgh to work. I'll return home cranky sometime tonight, cos I HATE PITTSBURGH!

Today is Chocolate Day (be still my heart)! , commemorating the introduction of chocolate in Europe in the year 1550! In honor of this beloved day, and to get us all in hump mode, using the letters C-H-O-C-O-L-A-T-E , tell a little about yourself.

Charleroi is where I live
Hayward is the handsome blonde (haha) god I adore
Only he has the power to move me...(To Atlantic City of all places)
Can't Face The World Without You --- Justin Hayward
Only a few days til Friday! Thank God!
LODGEY! If you have to ask..you don't know me
Always have a desire to see my moody men.
Tuesday Afternoon -- Moody Blues
Everyday I Write The Book -- Elvis Costello


Ok! Are you all hungry for more?? Here we go!

This weeks hump will be a dozen of " I say ____, you think ____"....

01. bust a move
02. cream whipped and all over the Hayward
03. kisses shall cover the Hayward
04. elbow Get your elbow out of my stomach that hurts!
05. shopping mall
06. snap crackle and pop
07. brush your teeth
08. serve are you being served?
09. under the moonshine
10. bubble wrap
11. race something I'll never be in.
12. banana splits Yum!


For extra fun, hump away with this: The Guess-A-Hump!!

...but this week let's give it a new twist!

Think of an item ... But this week let's not make it just any item, but an item you can find in your kitchen!


Ma, do I have to do the extra credit? Please ma, don't make me! I passed all the other parts..honest..I don't need the extra credit.

AH heck, I'm stuck with it aren't I?

I thought so.

OK..here's a very half hearted Guess a Hump! From the kitchen of all places. I don't know what's in my kitchen half the time, and I really don't have a picture of anything there.



My hump can usually be found on the table. My hump can take me places if I can find my hump. My hump is responsible for getting things moving and open. Oh and lastly...My hump often gets lost when I need my hump most.


There you go. I've humped. Now where's my Hayward?

0 comments: