Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Wednesday Mind Hump

It's Time To Hump Your Mind

Brought to you by the Loonies at BDI.

I'm ready to do the humpty hump hump hump!! Whoa..I over humped it a bit

Loonies and Loonettes -- start your engines and let's warm-up for the hump. For this warm-up, put your humility away and using the letters H-A-M-B-U-R-G-E-R reveal to us nine wonderful things about you.

Hayward is my hunny bunny
Always will I love him
Moody Men are my weakness
But I have a soft spot for Elvis Costello too
Ultimate fantasy another Moody Blues concert this year
Really wish that would happen
Goodness gracious that would make me very happy
Easily excited over all things Moody Blue
Rather not say any more.

I'll just post this lovely picture



It does say a thousand words I think.

This week let's do a getting-to-know-you-hump mixed with some cwaziness to make it a fun hump too. Ready? Hump it!


01. You have opened a fast food joint that features YOUR favorite food prepared in many different forms. What would the name of your joint be? List several things that would be on the menu.

The Burrito Pit!

Burritos of every size and shape. Imagine the possibilities. Move over Taco Bell here comes the Burrito Pit.

02. You are holding a public auction for all your belongings ... what is the oddest or silliest item that would be on the auction block?

Me, of course. C'mon! You all know you want to bid on me! Ok, at least get the Hayward or the Lodgey to bid on me! If I'm getting sold, I want to go to a good home!

03. If you could buy "instant anything" what would it produce when you just add water?

Instant Hayward and Lodgey! Yay! Just add water and you have your very own Moody Men! Whoppee! I'm going to be makin' whoppee! with my instant Moody Men!


04. If it were possible to miniaturize any sort of environment and keep it in an aquarium-like enclosure, what type of environment would it be and what sort of creatures would you keep in it?

Can I minaturize the White House and keep the president and congress in there? Oh the possibilities here. It's possible this may be my chance at world domination! Muhahahahaha! I'm about to rule the world!

~skips off singing that Tears For Fears song~

05. If you were offered a "Get Out of Jail Free" type of card today (i.e. magically fix something, get out of doing something, etc...) what would the card be for?
I want the get out of "DEBT" free card. No more bills! I can work and not worry. Life would be just peachy! Now where is my card!!! I need that now! Actually I needed that yesterday or two months ago even!

0 comments: