Tuesday, July 27, 2004

No Sleepy For Me

No Sleepy For Me

It was bad enough I was up last night making a photo order until all hours of the morning, the darn cat decided to take a spastic attack. Our oldest kitty, Buddah has a neurological problem, on top of being a bit odd to start with. Any time the kitty licks his back, he goes nutty and can slip into some kind of seizure. Buddah is at least 14 (He was an older stray when we got him, so we have no idea his age) and we're almost scared to take him to the vet for fear they'll tell us to put him down.

So I was up, giving the cat a dry bath and trying to keep him from breaking every knick knack in the house. Not fun. And now I'm dead tired and I'll be sitting at work nodding off. Not a good thing.

This also means I'll be too tired to get anything done when I get home. So yeah, it just keeps on getting worse. I'm going to be too tired to function all day today, plus I have a zillion and one things to do. (including go to walmart to get an envelope to mail MoodyMistress her b-day present) I only hope I can stay awake to do all of this.

Until then, something that might just keep me awake if I stare at it long enough

0 comments: