Sunday, July 18, 2004

I Feel Time Slipping Away

I Feel Time Slipping Away

The month of July is now almost halfway over. That's almost hard to believe, but did I not say that on my birthday that usually signals a closing of summer for me.

I could gripe about how boring my life is and that would be very true. My life is boring, but this year has been a bit different. In fact the last 12 months have had a lot of interesting things happening in them.

I mean it's not often that a girl gets to see David Bowie from the first row of the Benedum Center and then about a month later gets to see the Moody Blues twice. Ok, some people get to see that later mentioned band many times, but hey, they have money, I don't.

I've been too Youngstown (not much I know) and Atlantic City. I've spent more time in the city of Pittsburgh than I ever have in my life, and no one was in the hospital, and guess what? I enjoyed my time there. (except when the Gestapo/KGB people were around)

I've met a tv personality. If you don't believe me, just go here. I've had loads of fun, really. It's just been few and far between. I guess that's what makes those fabulous minutes so fabulous, they don't happen that often.

That's why we have memories. So that we can look back and remember and wonder how the time has slipped by so darn quickly. Here's hoping the next few months bring some good memories for me too.

0 comments: