Thursday, July 08, 2004

Theater Thursday

Theater Thursday

This week's Theater Thursday is all about Favorites! Woot! I haven't done this one in awhile, cos well, I'm not good with some of the recent categories. Sad day for me. This one is good.


1. If you could watch only one movie for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Oh there are several that I really like, but well, do I even have to tell you what it is?
Cos I think most of you would guess.

Aw shucks, you're going to make me tell ya, aren't ya?



VAN HELSING

2. What is your absolute favorite movie soundtrack?
Another hard one, but I'd have to go with The Beatles - Help! Great tunes on that one, and I can never get sick of it.

3. What's your favorite movie-time snack?



4. Favorite Actor:
Johnny Depp



5. Favorite Actress:
Nicole Kidman



6. And last but not least, what is your favorite kind of movie: comedy, drama, action...etc.,???
It's hard to say, but I like things with a little touch of comedy in them. I found Van Helsing to be funny. Love Actually funny. The Secret Window, funny. I will also add that I have a very sick sense of humor sometimes.

0 comments: