Tuesday, January 17, 2006

The World Is Made For Morning People

Of which I am not one, no matter how hard I try to be. My body does not enjoy going to bed before the 11 o'clock news is over, in fact it rebels against it. It also rebels against getting up at 5:30 a.m. so that I be coherent by 8 when I have to be at work.

I know some people just need a short period of time between wakeup and work. I'm not one of them. I need to be conscious or my day is thrown off kilter. So I have to be awake well over an hour before I get to work.

YUCK!

This is even worse on these chilly mornings we've been having lately.

Wake Up

Who wants to get out of bed then? Not I that's for sure. I'd rather be in bed having sweet dreams about these guys.







When is the world going to learn that the day should not begin until noon!

0 comments: