Sunday, January 01, 2006

My Chill Out Playlist

Since my little muvo and I are inseperable right now, I made a playlist rather than a mix CD. This are the songs that I decided upon to relax me this weekend.

Cliff Richard and Olivia Newton John - Had To Be
Grey Eye Glances - Angel
Enya - Long Long Journey
Rick Astley - Vincent
Sarah Harmer - Silver Road
Erasure - A Long Goodbye
Julia Fordham - Falling Forward
Justin Hayward - Suitcase
Annie Haslam - Moonlight Shadow
Midge Ure - No Regrets
Annie Lennox - A Whiter Shade Of Pale
David Bowie - As The World Falls Down
Diana Krall - Count Your Blessings Instead Of Sheep
Clff Richard - Miss You Nights
Bridin Brennan - Where's Your Love
Elvis Costello w/Anuna - Long Journey Home
Ray Thomas - Migration
Cliff Richard - Some People
Susan Werner - St Mary's Of Regret
Peter Gabriel - Party Man
Tierney Sutton - Fly Me To The Moon
Jimmy Somerville - From The Moment On
Laura Burhenn - Just For The Night
Martin Gore - Lost In The Stars
Caroline Lavelle - Moorlough Shore
Sarah Brightman - Snow On The Sahara
Lisbett Scott - Be Still My Soul
Isgaard - Anima

If any of you would like these tracks or all of these tracks, just comment and I'll up them for ya.

0 comments: