Sunday, January 22, 2006

Random 10 - Hiding from the Game Week 2 Edition

I can't watch! I can't watch! Football makes me nervous! So I've been hiding in my room with the computer playing any and everything this weekend. BTW I did turn on the Zen Micro today!

But that's not what this is about. Here's my wacky random playlist from this weekend because that's one of my favorite Music Memoirs memes.

George Harrison - Shanghai Surprise
(Love this cheesy theme song.)

John Lennon - Watching The Wheels (Acoustic)
(I was in a Lennon-y mood today)

Feargal Sharkey - Cold, Cold Streets
(Cheesy 80's music is always a good thing)

Justin Hayward - A Whiter Shade Of Pale
(I love his version almost as much as the original)

Cliff Richard - Bachelor Boy
(Shiny happy music)

The Moody Blues - The Swallow
(Strange Times was on my winamp most of the morning)

Grey Eye Glances - Big Red Boat
(They played Philly last night. I hate Philly! I hate that Philly is 6 hours away and has the most obnoxious traffic in PA)

Conjure One - Sleep
(If you like Enigma, this band is definitely one to check out)

George Harrison - Tears Of The World
(One of the bonus tracks on the reissues of the Dark Horse discs)

Bernie Barlow - Down By The Sea

Oh and the picture?



The Steelers are going to the Super Bowl!!!!!!

0 comments: