Friday, January 13, 2006

Anyone Read This?

I belong to the Zooba book club. Every month I get a new hard back for $10.55. Not a bad deal.

This past month I got an Anne Rice novel that I had never heard of.



It's about the life of Christ before his ministry began.

Now I'm Catholic, so I'm sure the Church has probably said some things about this book, but I believe in freedom of thought. After all, though I love my church and I'm a fairly good Catholic, I don't always agree with the things that the Vatican has to say. But who agrees with anything 100%.

But regardless, I'm looking forward to reading this. Very little is known about the life Christ led before he began teaching. So this book is likely going to be interesting.

Quite a change of topics from the Vampire Chronicles, doncha think?

0 comments: